Our unique jewellery is made of up-cycled glass waste, which can be found in Ghana’s rubbish dumps.
Together with Moses Buernotey we are working on innovative designs and shapes from the available raw material, all of which are produced under fair conditions.
For the brass embellishment we cooperate with NuaVA, an inspiring young designer in Accra.
- Focus is on re- and upcycling
- Embellished with brass from fair sources
- Multifunctional in its use
- Each piece is unique. The natural structure of the raw materials is visible.
- Glass bead made in Ghana
- Cord made in Burkina Faso